Monday, October 8, 2007

Tell me why

Names and faces change,
but the game remains the same.
No need to open up,
far a pain which has no gain.
No, no, no.
It always ends the same.

Fate rules the day,
and I barely know your name.
And here you jumped the fence,
and its off I go again.
Oh, oh, oh.
And the game begins again.

Its been a long time since I let someone in.
To just let it go and know
That things will be alright with you.

Tell me why,
Oh now why,
Should I try again.
So tell me why,
Oh now why,
Should I try again.
Tell me why,
Oh now, now why,
Should I chance my pride again
And let you in.
Baby tell me why.

Will I ever learn,
Or is it just my life.
To live and love again
and hope its nothing worse.
No, no, no.
Is it just my curse.

Its been a long time since I let someone in.
To just let it go and know,
That things will be alright with you.

Tell me why,
Oh now why,
Should I try again.
So tell me why,
Oh now why,
Should I try again.
Tell me why,
Oh now, now why,
Should I chance my pride again
And let you in.
Baby tell me why.