Alright Kmart, the next time there is a sale on medical degrees...I want one too. Its seems that any simian can practice medicine these days. Hey, why not me. The sad part is, I have a better head on my shoulders than some of these , so called, physicians. Now, this does not include all of them. I do know some very brilliant doctors. However this is not the case today. The topping of this all is that they feel no need to ask for consultation when they have no idea how to deal with the problem at hand. Its like New Orleans getting help from FEMA. The brochure said they could help. Now I wouldn't want to break any "HIPPA" regulations but, when I have a serious medical issue that needs immediate attention, ie: impending DEATH, I want the doc that has dealt with these issues and can help me and not a Podiatrist trying to do chest compressions on my leg thinking he is helping.
It has been one hell of a day so far and I do see the clearing approach. I just feel bad for the poor person that had to suffer through all of that just to live another day. Ignorance is said to be bliss not incompetence.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment