For over a month now I have been looking to repair the holes created in my project 3 Bear Bomb Scare. Finding musicians that fit what Aaron and I are looking for is making me go insane. We have found a guitarist named Spencer. A very talented person with good experience and a taste for the music we are looking to play. As for a singer, well the search goes on. But now I am at a point where we can push forward as a trio and get working on material. So everyone can look for me in that project by the beginning of next year.
On the flip side. I have joined with an original project named Beach Toast. A rock project with a hint of 70s style rock behind it, ie: Led Zeppelin, Rush, Supper tramp and so on. We played Jerry's bait shop last night and had great reviews. I am very excited about this. We will be taking Davids songs and my originals and melding our music styles together. Recording will start soon for this project with my new CD to follow. This project will also be featuring my originals also. I hope all will be out to listen.
For today though, I am off to replace a thermostat on Aarons car. Then tonight I will be off to Scott's and we will depart for Chicago in the AM. I hope I can get some writing done one the way up there. I have songs that need to be finished.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment