I sat here in this chair, just a few weeks ago , and though that I was going to have a very long road to travel in order to get a viable project off of the ground. I now am involved in two. 3 Bear Bomb Scare has found and secured an incredible talent in a guitarist Spencer. He offers great sound and versatility to us. It is a welcomed addition. I do look forward to working with him. As we get up to par with Spencer we will continue to search for a front man and/ or second guitarist to help round out our sound. It is progress.
On top of this I now am a part of an original project named Beach Toast. Good solid band with minimal covers. More to my true calling. I prefer the creative nature of original music. This is what I have done for many years. Now I have an avenue in which perfect my current songs and put them into a band format rather than the acoustic forum I was working in. I ill also be stepping into the forefront and singing with this project. Something I have shied away from in the past. With this project I will be releasing my music along with theirs. An exciting time for me.
I will keep you all updated with the bands and I hope you will all come out and see us. It sucks playing to no one.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment